Continued apologies for the light posting schedule. In the meantime, you can listen to Lies.com Podcast 8, including breathtaking inanity on:
- The masturbatory nature of weblogging and podcasting.
- The time I got bonked on the head as a teenager racing on my dad’s sailboat.
- My pleasure at reading Judge John Jones’ ruling in the Dover school board case.
- Similar pleasure at recent good news regarding the defeat of Bush initiatives in the Senate.
- A brief meteorological digression.
- A fantasy of mine involving Helen Thomas (now there’s some must-listen podcasting).
- A Malibu surf report.