Lies.com Podcast 27 is all about the explicit-content rating: Grown-up talk about pre-marital (or extra-marital) sex of various skeezy varieties. Oh, and a nice long chunk on the Hillary-and-Bill-versus-Barack stuff from the campaign trail. Details below.
Special thanks, by the way, to Sven for turning me onto the Tool song, Adam for turning me onto the Patty Griffin song, and Dave for turning me onto Mute Math. My Robot Friend I came by on my own.
By the way, if you like these podcasts, please consider helping me get more listeners by casting a vote at Podcast Alley. You could also post a customer review at iTunes, if you’re feeling frisky.
- Dana Perino on the Canadian torture designation
- Dana on treats and the CPI study
- Dennis Kucinich at the Nevada debate: Impeach them now
- Kucinich on the House floor: The state of the union is lies
- Music: Tool, “Right in Two”, including some mixed-in fun from nice young Mormon girl Elna Baker on the subject of rejection and her giant vagina
- Dan Savage from Savage Lovecast #64, talking about what a fucking politics junkie he is (F-word alert! Oops, too late.)
- Bill Clinton, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman”
- Hillary in New Hampshire, courtesy of Talking Points Memo.
- Obama on Reagan
- Hillary radio ad on Obama on Reagan
- Bill Clinton in Nevada on the teacher’s union lawsuit
- Rep. Clyburn: “Bill Clinton needs to chill”
- Obama: “Bill Clinton is troubling” on Good Morning America
- Obama and Hillary at the South Carolina debate
- Bill Clinton gets snippy with the press
- Obama’s South Carolina victory speech
- Bill Clinton on how Jesse Jackson won South Carolina twice
- TPM’s “Sunday Show pile on” on Bill Clinton
- Music: My Robot Friend, “One More Try”
- From This American Life #347, “Matchmakers” – Elna Baker on Baby Nubbins
- Music: Patty Griffin, “Sweet Lorraine”
- More of Dan Savage from Savage Lovecast #64, apologizing to a caller for the behavior of her closeted gay ex-boyfriend
- Music: Mute Math, “Stall Out”