I can’t seem to turn on the TV without hearing “This is the most important election of our lives” and “If you think you’ll know who the next president is on the morning of November 3rd, you’ll be in for a suprise.” I’m inclined to agree, but it begs the question: what’s the big issue everyone will be fixated on starting Tuesday night? Lots of things will probably go wrong, but we’re a nation with a short attention span, so what’s the One Big Thing that will grab the attention of everyone and their lawyers?
- Computer Voting Fraud ?
- Computer Crashes with no paper backup ?
- Colorado’s EC Vote Proposition ?
- Voters turned away from crowded polls ?
- Counting of provisional ballots ?
- Counting of absentee ballots ?
- Counting of ballots from soldiers over seas ?
- Osama being captured on Monday ?
- Hanging Chads ?
- Alien Invasion ?
…sound off folks, nows your chance to prove you can predict the future.