Here’s Lies.com podcast 19, in which I talk about:
- The Haditha massacre, and Craig and trg34221’s comments about it.
- Moral relativism, right-wing style.
- Blue Grosbeaks and White-tailed Kites at the Carpinteria Bluffs.
- Audio of my real-time reaction to an almost-accident when some paintings fly off the roof of a car in front of me.
- The odd paradox of feeling like I’m not talking to anybody, really, so I can talk about anything I want, while realizing that actually, I’m publishing my comments for the entire world to download, should the world be foolish enough to want to.
- Apropos of that, some (possibly too personal) detail about a visit to the doctor’s office that I made this week.
Get it while it’s hot.