Noteworthy stuff I’ve been reading over the last few days:
- Peter Gleick and the Heartland Institute Expose – Ann Carlson at the Legal Planet blog.
- Climate “skepticism,” ideology, and sincerity – Sean Hecht in the same Legal Planet blog.
- Cigarettes’ lessons for climate change – Auden Schendler’s op-ed in the LA Times.
- A Hawk Goes Off Message – Keith Kloor at Collide-a-Scape.
- Adapt, Non-negotiable – Barbara Tomlinson at Spasms of Accommodation, which she’s temporarily renamed to “The Small Year”.
No time for more commentary at the moment; I’m focusing my available time on the ridiculous imaginary trial of Peter Gleick.