It’s Lies.com podcast 20, including:
- Bush’s good week, what with rebounding polls, blowing up Zarqawi, a chance to play preznit in the Green Zone, and Rove’s non-indictment.
- The Republican playbook for the midterm elections, in which I bone-headedly say “Republicans” (twice!) when I mean to say “Democrats”. See? The Republicans are everywhere! Aiyee!!
- Julia’s imminent graduation from Santa Barbara Middle School, and a sneak preview of the speech I’ll be delivering in her honor tomorrow.
- Some sailing I’ll be doing in the next month or so.
- An extended paean to the Keith and the Girl podcast, including a description of why I think they’re so good for each other.