If you’re dying to hear me go on (and on) about the usual stuff, here you go: Lies.com Podcast 13. Among the usual stuff in this installment:
- My take (at last!) on the Cheney shooting accident.
- Some chatter about the Claude Allen shoplifting (sort of) story.
- Gushing fanboy love for Paul Hackett, the Daily Show, and Ed Helms, and corresponding scorn for the Democratic party generally and Iraq-war-supporting tools in particular.
- A (too brief) account of my (too brief) encounter with kickass Congresswoman Lois Capps (D-CA).
- A shout out to the Best Podcast Evar: The Hollywood Saloon.