Man Breaks Wind During Surgery, Ignites Genitals

from the roasted-nuts dept.

From Ananova comes this account of a Danish man who was having a mole removed from his posterior when he inadvertently released some methane, which came into contact with the electric knife being used by his surgeon. The gas ignited, in turn igniting the alcohol solution he’d been prepped with. Ouch. He’s suing now (naturally), for pain and suffering, missed work, and an inability to make love to his wife.

2 Responses to “Man Breaks Wind During Surgery, Ignites Genitals”

  1. healthcare Says:


  2. Mike Says:

    Nice site

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.